Cask Iron Guarantee
The Cask Iron Guarantee is a sale or return policy, giving you the confidence to stock a full range of Greene King cask ale for your drinkers to enjoy.
Greene King and Belhaven’s permanent range of cask ales offers something for everyone. From Greene King IPA, Abbot Ale and Yardbird to Belhaven 80/-, Old Speckled Hen, Ruddles Best and Hardy & Hansons Bitter, there is a cask ale to suit every taste.
With our Cask Iron Guarantee, if any Greene King cask ales go out of date, you can claim a full refund for un-broached & credit for remaining volume on broached casks*.
*Excludes pins. Read the full terms and conditions.
HOW IT WORKS
- Place your cask orders in the usual way
- Contact Beer Returns to report any casks that do not sell through before expiry, quoting ‘Cask Iron Guarantee’
- Drays will uplift expired the beer and return it to Greene King for quality checks
- Beer Returns authorise a credit to your account (maximum four per three-month period).
The Cask Iron Guarantee is available to all Greene King supplied Free Trade accounts on all cask ale orders, subject to the full terms and conditions.
FRESH CASK RELEASES
Building on the fantastic core range is Greene King’s Fresh Cask Releases range of 18 limited edition seasonal cask ales. These continue to add fresh excitement into the category and offer loyal but adventurous cask drinkers new beers to explore.
The Fresh Cask Releases limited edition ales available this autumn include:
- Mischief Maker – a super hoppy 6.0% ABV IPA brewed using new British hops to deliver a complex mix of fruit aromas and flavours
- Bonkers Conkers – a complex 4.1% ABV autumn beer with fruit aromas and flavours against a background of biscuity malt
- Fresh Legs – a refreshing 4.0% ABV golden ale with citrus, soft tropical fruit and fresh dry hop characteristics and a clean, easy-drinking body.
All three are also available in pins.
To help you make the most of cask, here are a few quick and simple ways to drive footfall, sales and profits.
Always a great way to drive footfall, and keep people in the venue for longer
People love prizes! Competitions offer a fantastic way to raise profile. And you can get a lot of participation for relatively low expenditure
3. COMMUNITY ACTIVITY
Think outside the pub. Take cask ale out into the community and do something different with it
4. BEER FESTIVALS
a tried and tested way to drive consumers into pubs and breweries. If you don’t already have a festival set up, Greene King and Belhaven may be able to help. Just speak to your SDM
Whether you’re aiming to hit the national headlines or wow the local community, there’s a vast range of things you can do. The only limit is your imagination!